Flashes of Style x SmartBuyGlasses

13 September 2016



I have terrible vision so when SmartBuyGlasses.com asked me to collaborate with them, I was more than excited! They have tons of luxury brand glasses at a reasonable price. 

I chose these Fendi glasses that I quickly have become obsessed with! I love this simple yet classic style of round glasses- they look good with pretty much about everything. I paired it with this cute pinafore for a preppy look. . Be sure to check out SmartBuyGlasses for other cute styles! They also carry a range of big names from Ray-ban, Police, Burberry and Celine. Count me in!

xoxo,

Bonnie

wearing:pinafore c/o Boohoo; glasses c/o SmartBuyGlasses; 

9 comments :

Inês Brito said...

Lovely as usual ❤

Anete Lasmane said...

You look lovely! :)

www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

Beauty Follower said...

Cute photos!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Paloma in Disguise said...

The pinafore dress is so perfect for Autumn! Love the whole outfit :)

Hannah x
Paloma in Disguise

Kantor QnC Jelly Gamat said...

Beautiful

Ms.WildHead said...

What an interesting dress! Girl I love your style :D :D

Emily Alyn said...

Wow! What a Great Information in it.Cartincoupon.com

Larry McCall said...

What a great Article is this and I like it.Online Shopping in Pakistan

ronn said...

Really nice teamed up with ladies bags as in one piece its really like you complete your look with ladies bags.... amazing pose too

 

© Flashes of Style All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger